Empty... Prelude



I need my other part of my life back
I need to recover the joy of living as I used to
To see every task in my life as an opportunity to grow, learn and get stronger
because now I just see them as simple tasks
not knowing if I’m learning anything from them.
It’s uncomfortable.
For sure, not getting any advantages from the opportunities.
I began asking myself why I am doing my duties after feeling automatic,
they don’t have much sense
I have slowly stopped applying the principles that made me so aware and cunning through my everyday
Hence, the void became obvious, and real, and sad.
I miss it,
I miss them,
I miss you my brother, my friend, my battle partner, my inspiration,
and also YOU, my father, my teacher, my master, my baptizer.
I miss my house, my family.
I need my “empty hands” to be confident again and in control of the “laws”.
With them, continue living my life and face every situation.
And recover the joy of getting stronger.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Después te cuento

Dimensionología de un beso y de todos

Within streams of water, sweat and tears