Damn you Godess

Your scent perverts my very limbs. I see you and I feel like braking inside, with a sweet sick tormenting mixture of memories and fantasies. Then I stick only with my memories and I try to revive them with my eyes closed.

And I see you again... hot, shaken, sole fire, burning, and mine; completely taken, possessed, desirable... delicious. And I see me again inside you, you around me... looking at me with those asking-more eyes.

Then I go back further… and I stick in the memory of our first kiss, so pure, so significant, so the prefect first, so full of everything, so full of desire, eager to explode around us.

Then I go forward... the sensation of just being beside you, sitting next to you every day and my whole world was in your scent, in the cleavage of your breasts, in your lips. We weren't even touching us. We weren't even talking to each other, only feeling the air surrounding us. It was intoxicated with passion. Too damn much passion.

We could not hide it. We could not stop feeling it.

We were a pair of fools trying to control ourselves in public. We just wanted to disappear, and appear someplace else alone and naked. We were so passionate without even intentions. We were so passionate, even in our written conversations… and then I return to “this” the present, I open my eyes (all of this just happened in few seconds)…and there you are, across the room.

All delightful and sexy.

Delicious in your clothes.

My Goddess at the distance; at the reach of just a couple of steps. Steps that I sometimes dare to take knowing that they won’t be more than that… footsteps. As they used to.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Después te cuento

Dimensionología de un beso y de todos

Within streams of water, sweat and tears